Wednesday, December 10, 2008

When worse comes to worse. This is my first.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while. 
& now i've actually committed to it. 

gooo me.

so what to expect...
-fashion
-art
-news
-music
-alll around good shit so here we g0. =] 

**what i use is what i find.**
its the internet. =]


I want sisters for Christmas...

they know whats up y0.

Try it on...

 

1. Plastic Island Satin Dress in Black, $145. 2. French Connection Jack

 Check Dress, $168. 3. Rodnik Ludovico jacquard dress, $429. 4. Jinny Kim Halloween Zipper Bow Pump in Black, $127. 5. Report Signature Women's Clinton

 Bootie, $225. 6. Moschino Cheap & Chic Pump with Bow, $295.

**Section provided by the fashion bomb


Im not a fan of hers, but she's working these boots.

Alexander McQueen Lace Up Boots $1,555


How about $190 Jackie Boots from French Connection?



They make me proud. 



tell y0 peeps y0.

``toshira``


No comments: