Sunday, February 8, 2009

Music music.

I love the way they introduced this performance. I believe it stole the show.


Congrats to Jennifer Hudson for her first Grammy win. She definitely deserved it. She looked stunning in this RM by Roland Mouret Trenet high-neck bodice dress.
It's MILEY! She looks rather darling in this Max Azria black flowing gown. Her and Taylor Swift's performance was well sung. Both went for the traditional black dress. Taylor's a jersey dress by Kaufman Franco.
Paris babydoll, I love you dearly but I'm not sure what this dress/nighty/one piece bathing suit is....or who made it. ha.
I'm sooo glad she didn't have her baby on stage. M.I.A. got down on stage with her overly pregnant self. She showed up on the red carpet wearing Gola by Christian Lacroix.

I'm just glad she isn't wearing some fruit unlike her performance. This bubblegum pink dress isn't that bad by Basil Soda. She always looks like something is missing from her face... or is it just me?

No comments: